Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Night

Tonight is Family Night at my church. We have 2 locations and 4 church services. Family Night is where all locations and services come together to fellowship, take communion, baby dedications and we have baptisms. I am my only family here so it's not as heartfelt warming to me but I go anyway because its part of my worship experience.

This month's family night service has an added special touch because March is Singles Month. The Singles Ministry is in charge of creating events and networking opportunites for the singles in the church. This sunday singles are asked to wear purple and black to family night service and a socail networking meeting will be held after service. This should be interested.

This is the 1st time they have tried something like this and I am really intrigued by the creativeness of this years singles ministry.

No comments: