Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Pants Are Too Big!

My beloved brown slacks are literally falling off of me today. I think I bought them too big to begin with because I dont like my clothes fitting me so close. They are a size 16 from Ashley Stewart. Looks like I might need a 14 :-)

When I shope at target I have to get a size 18. At TJMaxx I'm in 16. So, it's definitely all about where you purchase your clothes. While I may wear a 14 from Ashley stewart, it's a women's 14 I think which in actuality is a 16 in Misses. Hmmm

Either I can continue to make myself think I need Ashley Stewarts and can't really shop anywhere else or I can be real and buy clothes that fit me from Macey's, Dillards, and JcPenny's.

I'm not much into shopping because I have to try on everthing first and see how it looks. I can no longer pull a size 10 or 12 off the rack and head straight to the counter.
Being that I'm single and growing in my career I think it's time to put that in check and figure this shopping thing out.

No comments: