Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cabbage Soup Diet


Okay so my fat butt is trying for the upteenth time to loose weight. I only have 40 pounds to go so it shouldnt be too hard right? yeah..okay. So I reluctantly gave in and I am taking on a diet program. It only last 7 days which is awesome enough for me. googled cabbage soup diet and found some rules i think sound easy enough. Then I had to find a cabbage soup recipe because i didnt really like theirs. it was too bland. AllRecipes.com is my fav site for help. The recipe had rave reviews so I tried it. of course i added my own extra spices for more flavor. YUM YUM GOOD!

2 comments:

Troy said...

The dish looks good!

Mr. Nall said...

Looks good. It seems I'm inadvertantly doing the same (i.e. I've been eating lots of veggie soup and losing weight - finally!).

Good post.

Yours,

AJN
http://adamjamesnall.blogspot.com/