Friday, January 2, 2009

DAMN THOSE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

Good Morning Good People! Lets make today a good day! I have to tell myself this everyday because I get so bored with my daily routine in spite of the efforts I make to change it. My bishop's motto for the New Year state: "IT'S DELIVERY TIME IN 2009"! He keeps coming with them don't he :-) Delivery of course is an acronym but since I didnt attend watch night service I can't honestly tell you what it stands for lol! I do know that some of the message is a repeat from last year. So we have yet another time to get it right. Don't waste it because you never know when this time might be your last time. God keeps waking us up to give us another chance to get it right. Try not to disappoint him or yourself. Live your best life is easier said than done, but I believe it is doable no doubt! Make habits not resolutions. I am officially boycotting that whole resolution thing! BAH HUMBUG to false expectations! Get a grip! Do you for you for life not just for a moment of inspiration. Set realistic goals not just for the new year, but every single day. It takes a constant check and balance to become who you want to be for yourself and others. If you have a strong desire to make changes make them a little at a time. Just like we cancel debt in small increments so should your quest of something new. Never forget to celebrate the small victories. It takes small victories to make it big. Nothing is overnight. If you wake up in the morning that is the day for you to do something different, something right, something spectacular, something habitual. Life is destined to end no matter what. The only opportunity you have to create something spectacular is from dob to expiration. Make it worth something. Believe it or not, Souljah boy actually has the best motto for life...WALK IT OUT. Don't play, do and be for real about it. Be adament. Be nerve racking to the point you can't stand yourself if you don't do it. :-)
Peace, love, blessings, and increased income lol!

No comments: