Monday, April 20, 2009

Stupid Pet Tricks!

I miss my baby. He acts so much like a child it's ridiculous. He throws temper tantrums when I don't call or respond to every message. If he is the last one to call or text and I don't say anything back he wont speak to me until I say something to him. He thinks we should keep track and take turns responding. He is so stupid. I'm crazy about him and for some reason I feel this is the best I can do as far as a long term relationship with someone I truly want to be with but I'm really ready to call it quits.

I shouldn't feel so frustrated and have to deal with such idiocy in a relationship. I'm better off just being by myself and wishing I had someone to be with. Like the the one before I just have to cut my ties, close my heart, and let it go. Just because I love him doesn't mean we should be together. I've given him way too many chances. He's just stupid and childish. Besides that he's made it clear that he doesn't want to get married so what's the point of hanging on anyway if we don't want the same thing.

Lawd! Lawd! Lawd! Yhy are you playing with me?! As I'm typing this fool just text me! I'm so freakin confused. Here's his smart-ass text "Jus sayin gdmornin" This fool ain't said shit to me all beautiful weekend. Who the fuck he been with all weekend? I've had dilemmas to deal with all weekend. I needed someone to vent and talk to. I thought that's what boyfriends are for and he's no where to be found. Not there when I need him.

What should I do? Should I jump and respond? Should I wait and respond later today? Should I even respond and all and go ahead with my decision to completely drop his ass for good?

It's 8am. I think I'll pass on the responding. Cuz if that's all his dumb ass has to say is good freakin morning after not speaking to me all damn weekend for some childish-ass reason then fuck him.

No comments: