Thursday, May 7, 2009

DESPERATION

Desperation moves at the sound of its own drum humming along to a tune all it's very own.  Making melodies symphonic in beats and harmonious in rhythm.  there's no ending nor beginning only the truth of wanting by many.  Many nights of loneliness many nights of caring and desiring no stopping til they've reached the mood. 
 
I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm drained, I'm in love, in like, in need, indeed.  Counting my blessing til I'm home again making love is a lesson no need to seek and hide.  Contemplating suicide but wait before you push me aside, I'm waiting wanting no need for this homicide. 
 
Peace be still my heart.  Strings of faith declared this Earth.  Move away don't look back.  What you're reaching for is yet intact.  Be still my broken arrow look away my sadden heart.  Break down these walls of frustration carry on my broken heart.  Now is not the time for grief or insanity be who you are and withstand this distant epiphany. 
 
End  this song now before it gives birth draw out the soreness of such a raw Earth.  Create within you that which you are.  Be more to yourself than that which you think you are.
 
Now is the time to grow up and never cower being that disdain will only make you sour. 
 
Protect yourself, Respect yourself, it is my greatest plea.  Suffer all alone but never comfort me.  Dissatisfaction , a cowards way of me making life a gamble important to none but thee. 
 
This is the End for you to come aboard make life your destiny live as though you should.  Make everyday your last and live for only the good. 

No comments: