Monday, May 4, 2009

Kanye has his own Nike's



These are called AIR YEEZY'S can you believe it. Kids are fanatic over these shoes. I nabbed this pic from Ye's blog site This is crazy. I'm really scanning through all the pics trying to figure out if there are more to come but no, this is it! Wow! And they only come in grey or black. Hell that's enough. Are kids really this crazy over Ye. How blah are these shoes really? Sneaker fanatics all around I guess are loosing sleep waiting on these shoes. Really! I think in the video post someone even gave up their job so he could wait in line for Yeezy's lol!

Okay, so as I'm further strolling I learn that the shoes glow in the dark! Yes kids, they glow in the dark.
with shirts to match and ppl are painting the swoosh with glow paint and adding glow in the dark shoe strings. Man. This gotta be some NY stuff!

CRIMINALS BEWARE! LOL! Do Not wear these on your next "outing"! I am so tripping. However, I am NOT AT ALL MAD at Kanye! Get your money! Seriously!

Wish I could come up with some off the meter money maker.
Okay, so I'm late, these joints came out in April. still mindboggling to me at the seriousness of this fashion ____.

No comments: