Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Be Still And Know

Living on the verge of disaster waiting for a calling of rescue

Count on yourself as a woman of virtue

Drowning in self recluse help me out of this slum of doubt

Catch my brain's inactivity

Douse my sorrows's full of shame and place me in less hostility

I'm a recovering lose one who shares no pain

I know no one above me he bares my claim to fame.

I'm lonely, scared, tired, frustrated, and blue.

Make me smoke some L's to distance me from you.

Not now cried the wolf

Not now cried the pig

I'm living day to day only at times wishing I were dead.

 Don't say that she says Right after she's uttered the words.

Careless talk is cheap but damaging through and through.

Shut him down and cast out these sounds. Revive thyself from thyself

And make way for a new found clown.

HA! You say. I knew she wouldn't get off so easy.

Making words scream against this fallow herb.

Those tracks are killing me, makes noise I've never heard.

Lay it down don't delay the message your needing is coming your way.

Quick step! Quick Step!

No wait. I don't really feel like it. I'm tired, beat, frustrated, and blue

Maybe it's just not for me to do.

Maybe I've missed my time and the gifts been passed on.

Not my time anymore. I've missed the options & exhausted all of my resource.

Too late too late they say, we've found somebody new.

Okay I say I know it must be true because all I keep seeing is no one staring at me.

 

No comments: