Monday, March 1, 2010

Venting...I HATE SPRINT!

Sprint has really pissed me off with this "extra program charge" they tack on to my bill every month.  It's called an Automated Spending Limit and ppl who's credit is not up to par with Sprint payment standards gets put on this program. 
 
1. I knew nothing about the program until I looked at my bill in detail.  It was not explained to me that it would be added on to my bill as part of "cost for maintaining the account" wtf?
2. I have called them several times to give me the threshold or "rating bar" they use to determine who should be involuntarily placed in this 4.99 a month program.
3. All they could say was it was based on credit reports.  When I asked what is the determining element(s) they gave the credit companies to tag in reviewing my score, they could not answer.  They only responded with "It's based on reports from the credit bureaus."  Which in my opinion does not answer the question.
4. So I call the credit bureau and of course I do not get a person to speak with.  They only offer to send me a credit report.  Which by the way I do not need because I receive this report from all 3 bureaus every month along with my credit scores for $12.99 a month so I already know what is on my report. My point is what is Sprint's hand in placing me on this program for which I do not think I belong.  It's $4.99 plus tax a month that Sprint is charging me just to have an account with them as if they are doing me a favor. 
5. On top of that they stated that the fee can be waived if I give them access to my bank account for automatic payment.  What in the Hell?! Are they serious?  I do not give anyone access to my account on a regular basis.  Why in the Hell would I give it to Sprint.  They don't trust me so they charge me $4.99 a month. And I don't trust them because this is only one in several issues I have had with them since signing up for their service December 2009.  GOD I cant wait til my contract is up.  TOTAL RIP OFF!

No comments: