Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just my thoughts


Feeling pretty sleepy same as yesterday and just about every day. Job is pretty uninteresting. Not that I hate it because I need a job. Don’t really know what I want to do. Really, I don’t want to work. I just want all my bills to be paid off, a house paid off, and all the money I want to spend for the eternity.  J Where they do that at? Idk! I should have been born to a rich family.  

Spent the day trying to stay away, trying to focus on completing a 5 3 min PowerPoint, finally went to lunch with some co-workers, and spent the remainder of the time wishing.  Here’s what I came up with____________________ I should have been born into a rich family. LOL

Joining this Instagram photo challenge and each day is a different theme or targeted photo.  Today’s challenge is “best part of my day”. Yesterday was “busy” and Sunday July 1 was self-portrait.  So the “best part of my day” truly is lying in bed either before we have to get up or after the day is over.  Either one, I love it and it’s spoiling me rotten, making me lazy.  My busy moments on July 2 would be work, running, and cross training.  I got up at 4am went to Inferno fitness and allowed them heifers to kick my ass for 60 daggum minutes!  And they had me begging for mercy.  My arms were tired, my lungs cried, and my heart just up and left. It was a good morning wake up.  I was so famished after that whipping I went home and cooked up a mushroom, mozzarella, and chicken omelet with pita bread and juice on the side. Man was I too gone! Then later that evening I hit the track with my BGR girls.  Monday was speed work day.  I did 6 x 400s in slow motion. It took me all of 48 minutes to run 2.94 miles up and down the sidewalk 6 times.  However for me it wasn’t about the speed as much as it’s still about endurance.  My right lung is not taking oxygen to well.  My goal this day was to make it up the hill without stopping.  There’s a slight incline along our route and that little bit kills me every time.  This time I took my time, 16 min/mile, and forced my heart to pump it! Pump it! I was proud of myself.

Travel plans for next year:
January – Somewhere I need a passport
June/July – Either Essence Festival or Jamaica
September – Charlotte, NC
November – Winston-Salem, NC
December – Some log cabin maybe in the Poconos  

No comments: