Friday, October 12, 2012

Personal post of the moment


Feeling in a slump today, why, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I did my part but he didn’t do his. Relationships can surely suck sometimes.

I wanna be in love. - 9:54am

9:57am - Feel like i go to church outta pure obligation not because I really want to.  I dont feel I really learn anything more or different than I already knew. Is that wrong or bad? wonder how many other ppl feel the same way.

10:13am - trying to stay off my phone is going to get me in trouble. So easily distracted. I have much work to do but ...here I am.

12:38pm - Just read this in October's issue of Readers Digest, one way to find happiness is to write down 3 good things that happened to you each day for at least 6 months and note how much better you'll feel.  I think I'm going to try this starting with today. Maybe I'll make it a new blog page or something so I can gave it separated out and more easily accessible. Would hate to have to hunt for it every time I needed a refresher.

3:39pm - I'm in love...with me!

3:41pm - And so he finally speaks. 

No comments: