Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today's random moments


Today will be a great day in spite of my choice to stay in a relationship that’s not going anywhere. Today will be a great day because I will focus on my work; I will set more goals, review the old goals, and finish this darn book! I will also figure out this tpf file before my supervisor returns and takes it over. That is goal number 1! - 8:16am


Just read that my former co-worker’s husband passed away this weekend.  The story she wrote about him, his life, and what he loved was so moving. The love in the story brought tears.  Reminded me of what love and family is really about. We all must have a positive perspective on this journey.  Look for the good at all times, give of you unconditionally, and love no matter what.  That’s what we’re all missing in our lives, real love. – 9:03a.m.


What's on my mind? D'Angelo How Does It Feel. Impromptu get-away. Reading. The Ocean. Sun. Breathing. :-)10:28a.m. 

No comments: