Friday, September 12, 2008

Chilin at the crib


So, It's Friday 9:52pm and here I am chillin at the crib. It's a Southern Heritage Classic weekend and everybody and they mama are in the M-Town or 1-town and those memph' folks like to be called.


I didnt make it to the game. I was forced to place myself on
"fund" preservation status hahaha!


I'll try harder to make it to the ATL game end of the month. For now I'm chillin bout to take a hot bath and whatever. Gas is darn $5 a gallon thanks to Ike's crazy ass! grrrr So I am also perserving gas usage.
No bookclub outting for me tomorrow!
And another thing y is that guys come to me when they ready for a rebound flounce? What have I done to come off that way? I've never been open for business like that. I don't mind kickin it like yo boys or peeps but I aint tryn to do all that. How could they get the perception when I haven't done anything to give them that perception.
C thats y I'm so mean cuz ppl just dont understand where i'm coming from. NO means no and if u keep saying no and have to get crazy on 'em they say i'm mean and got an attitude.
First of all I have not talked to you in upteen years and now suddenly u calling/txting/instant messenging??? Wats that all about? hmmm
2nd I aint got time or the desire to be hangining with someone else's husband. Oh yeah!!! its like that ! and they have the nerve to say i'm acting funny when I tell them to back the fuck off! what is that mess all about???
I'll be happy here all by myself. Me and my pc :-)

No comments: