Friday, September 12, 2008

Newbie but Oldie

I am going to truely try to get into this blogging. It really is a great release and so much fun. I have a ton of "blogspots" but no followers. I have to sit down and figure this thing out. I have

  1. this blog,
  2. myspace,
  3. msn spaces,
  4. another msn/hotmail space
  5. facebook (yes I'm considering that a blog),
  6. big blue (school social network site),
  7. gospel city,
  8. shelfari
  9. coffeshop ( another social network)

And I know "technically" the social network sites and the book site (shelfari) may not be fully qualifiable, but in my book it is. OH Yeah I have a 2nd msn/hotmail spaces site which is actually about the youth agency Youth Changes i volunteer with.

Honestly the reason why I have truly decided to get into it is because I want to have something to talk about but i'm so all over the place i have no idea where to start.

like advice given to true writers...authors, i will try to at least write something everyday. that way it will hopefully flush itself out into a really good conversation about something specific :-)

Also, I would love to see how this money thing works with adsense and getting paid just to blog and talk about ish :-) ...........this is my true true reason for *trying*

also my intern is blogging and I want to be able to help her out if needed so what better way to become more familiar than to continue and keep up with the millions of minute blogs I have going now.

I notice that the ads relate to whatever the blog is about. hmmm wonder what my ads will be about since i have no specific topic of discussion except for run of the mill life in general.

P.s. PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOGS :-)

No comments: