Monday, October 6, 2008

Dumped for No Reason

So, I'm reading a cosmo article via Yahoo! about y guys dump you when they really like you. As you can imagine, this article took me by surprise. I kinda knew it was true but for someone to actually put it out there makes a girl happy. Happy to know I'm not crazy. Guys really are stupid. haha

Here's the link to the article. Stupid guys!
Enjoy!

Now the question is, Have I ever been dumped for any of the reasons listed? I'm sure I have. If not dumped at least forced to do the dumping. Hmmmm let me think.......
the last boyfriend, well boyfriend-ish because we really didn't "date" or go out or get to the point where we called ourselves boyfriend/girlfriend (come to think of it, I have not been on a date date in years. Do ppl even do that anymore? Or did i even realize it was a date? Is hanging out, going out to eat, just chilin considered a date?) I think he was and continues to NOT BE READY for a relationship so he continues to put up a front and pulls away or will not allow himself to get close because he is extremely afraid of getting hurt. The sad part is I would do anything but hurt him. I've told him this a million times. We 1st "dated" in 06. so it's an on again off again thing. However, this last time was truly the last time for me. He's too tempermental. Love is a hard thing to achieve, handle, let go of, manuver, and except. Maybe one day he'll be ready. It just wont be with me. I'm done.

No comments: