Sunday, October 12, 2008

My New Music for September - October

T.I. - "Paper Trail"

so love T.I., he can do no wrong...sorta. I have to admit I did put him to the side when he got in trouble with those guns and was placed on house arrest etc. However once he started pluggin his new cd I could no longer harbor that hurt in my heart for such a creative and brilliant star as T.I. My fav pic on this cd : #3 "Ready for Whatever" May fav line in this song: "If you dont understand that then you dont understand English homeboy and I'm done talking"
that is so hot to me for some reason. So raw and real. Love T.I.

Jennifer Hudson - " Jennifer Hudson"

J Hud is soo my gurl! She's beautiful, full figured, full lips, gorgeous skin, young, outstanding voice, beautiful smile, and free spirit. Like my other full figured gurl Tocarra, Jennifer has definitely made a name for herself and I totally admire that. They went against the grain and won. The 1st day I tried to purchase this cd I could not find it. Uber Kudos for Jennifer. It was after the release week so I ended up paying a higher price for the cd than I would have, but who cares. It was so worth it. Fav song: "Spotlight" by far the best song on the cd in my opinion.

Anthony David - "Acey Duecy"


Eric Benet - "Love and Life



Joe - "Joe Thomas, New Man"


Be back later to comment on each cd :-)

No comments: