Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HEEEEEEERE THEY R!!!!

I know these are kinda plain, but i had to start out simple with my 1st pair of monkeys!










These are the cherry design (CHERRY POP) and I chose the brown ones because 1. they were out of my size in the red cherries :-( and 2. brown is easy to match.

Also, i read different reviews on Naughty Monkey shoes and how to purchase them for your size, because this is the 1st time I have ever purchased shoes on the web. some ppl said go a size larger some said they are true to size. The majority said true to size. I did my reg size which is 9 for the cherries and 9.5 for the green strips. AAAnd by the way 9 IS the average shoe size for a woman not 6 like that of olden years :-)
The 9.5 are too long and the 9's are a lil tight (yes this was after work so it was late afternoon (primetime for trying on shoes)) and i think i should have reversed the size because the cherries have a strap and I could have gotten away with a bigger size.

No i'm not sending them back. i could , but i hate returning stuff. I'll just put something in it. Or i could give them to my friend for her birthday or christmas hahaha hmmm.

The next pair (SIDE SWIPED) are also pretty normal I guess, but i kinda pictured them peeking out from under some really hot jeans (as if i had some that hot). I thought the strap across the front added a lil something to the shoe. I chose green because I am SOO lovein green right now and have been dying for some green shoes, as well as red ones, and yellow ones, and orange ones, and ...




yep that's my big foot!



Now back to amazon.com to find more oooooooo!!!1

No comments: