Monday, December 15, 2008

Random post

Haven't posted in a while. Really hadn't had the desire to. Nothing crazy to really talk about. Check out my 2nd blog http://www.vizhensreviews.blogspot.com/ This is where i post my music and movie reviews.

I'm hoping i can get tickets to see the Nutcracker Ballet. I would really like to take the lil girl I mentor. Tickets are a little over my head and payday isnt until Friday. The last performance is Sunday. Maybe I'll try then. I've been browsing the web for discounts but not such luck. hmmm. Wait a minute. I think I remember one such discount for a 72.00 ticket half off. I'll ck it out and see what's going on. Hope I can remember where i seen that discount. I totally disregarded it since I wasn't paying that price but duh...I wouldn't be paying that price! I'm such a smart little cookie :-)

I wish I knew how to add some pizazz to this page. I would love to update it with moving pics a.k.a. flash or something. oh well.

It almost Christmas time ppl. Enjoy your holiday! Every time we are blessed to see another holiday is a day to celebrate.

Here's my Christmas list:
Nephew (11)
Nephew (9)
Nephew (4)
Cousin (10)
Mentee (13)
Grandma (70)
Co-worker (50)
Mom (50)
and that about covers it. There are 3 more ppl on that list that I never intended on adding but you know....you can leave off the ppl that raised you. I added my co-worker because for the last 2 yrs she has given me a little something. This yr I definitely need to do something for her. Not sure what. Everyone on the list is getting a gift card so i guess I can do the same for her. She loves JcPenny. :-) My 2 oldest nephews are getting game stop gift cards. My youngest nephew will get a walmart gift card. I dont really know him that well. Haven't really spent time with him. Cousin is getting 2 gift cards because her birthday is the day after Christmas. Both are going to be from Borders. She's and extreme reading fanatic like her mom, aunts, and cousin. I was initially thinking about making one of those cards a victoria's secret gift care because her mom gets some of her clothes from there. hmmm
Grandma I think I'll just clean up the house or something for her. She has everything and doesnt want any more junk for the house and has no room for clothes or jewelry. so I think she'll be happy with errand and cleaning services. Mom: I think i'll get her a gift card from Lane Bryant or Ashley Stewart. Not really sure which she prefers. I like Ashley cuz it's more hip. But she's a short lady and kinda extra stocky so she may find something more to her liking in Lane Bryants.
No shopping for guys this yr. Don't have anyone I'm dedicated to plus I'm broke anyway. So :-)

Merry Christmas All! God Bless

No comments: