Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Somebody Lieing!

So, I'm talking to Mississippi last night. He's so immature I asked him how old he was. Everytime I ask him he gets offended or doesn't really want to answer the question. Last night we got into a lil argument because he asked was age a problem. I'm like what the hell is the big deal. So I thought he was 34. It's posted on his profile that he's 34 and I could sware he told me he was 34.

1. He said he made a mistake when he filed out his profile and just didnt bother correcting it so he just left it. The problem I have with this is he told me his sister filled out his profile. hmmm (loser)

2. He said he never told me he was 34. He claims he told me he was 32. Lie! Why would I make up something like that? i'm so blahhhhhhhhhhaggg!! Okay so I just left it alone because he was getting real defensive. Y? I have no idea.

The final verdict: I think this negro is in his damn 20s!!! Y?


  1. His ass talked about him and his friend riding around like they showboys (wat the hell) I had to get the f off the phone after that shit. I'm like who in the hell talks about riding around first off and riding around like you a showboy??? yyyyyyyyy jesuz?

  2. His ONLY conversation is "What are you wearing to bed?" What do you have one? I want to suck your toes. Next time we meet I'm going to bring the massage oil etc. Negro didnt I tell yo ass you AINT gettin no ass!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!! He is so concerned about getting some booty. Y I have no idea. Only because he's not really interested in me but interested in new booty and this negro is in is freakin 20s!

  3. I tried to talk to him about what's going on in the news. He was silent. Couldn't tell me whats going on in Mississippi. Nothing. He didnt even know why he voted for Barack or what was going on with the campaign.

  4. He orignally told me he was not into watching sports (thats a negative in my book but i was willin to work with him). So we were out this weekend and he was all into the LSU game. I was like negro I thought you werent into watching sports (reminder he played football for university of southern mississippi). His ass talking about " I didnt say that, I said I dont watch NFL or NBA but I like college football" DISSSSSSSSS JIGGA!! I'm like if thats what you wanted to do just say so. Thats all I do on Saturday is watch football. We could have easily done that instead of out tryin to spend money. (the lil town we were in was wasy sorry)

  5. Whenever we talk about something I have to repeat myself the next day because he will ask the same question somewhere down the line. I'm like..didnt we already talk about this. Now in my opinion, if your interested in someone wouldnt you want to know more about them and interested in what they have to say and remember?

  6. This negro orginally told me his b'day was Sep 25. Yes we talked about that before we met because I said my mom's bday was the 9th my sisters got married in september and my uncle's anniversary was in september. So I know for a fact we had this conversation. On last night his ass said Sep 2. WHAT THE HELL!! Lawd I need a break from the shnit! Something in the kool aid just aint right

  7. Showboy!! I cannot get over this one. Who in the heeeeeeelll talks about riding around like a showboy if they in they 30s??

  8. When I left, he stayed in the lil town and hung out with his friend. He claims his friend is in his 20s and just wanted to ride around and blah blah blah. Okay..I'm just not having a good day here. Now I mentor a young lady. she will turn 13 this weekend. She dont even ask to go riding around But whatever.
  9. I tried to figure out other things to do when we met up in December. I mentioned going to a Grizzles game. This jigga got quiet as heck. I'm like damn. You braggin about all this money you make and toys you drive and how you like plays and doing other things....So, I guess thats a no go. If he think I'm going to drive to Miss. and do the same damn thing everytime and thats going to get him so ass he is sadly miserably mistaken. IDioT!

I got more but i got things to do today. I'm just shaking my head at how pitiful I am messing around and how excited i was yesterday about this fool. pray for me ppl !

No comments: