Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chocolate Dreams





Just added new bedding and thought it looked nice so decided to post :-)


Purchased it from Linens n' things during their going out of business sale. Wasn't really sure if it was a summer set or fall or winter. It's not really light or heavy. Kinda in between. The cover is actually a duvet. I don't have a comforter or down that I want to put it so figured I'd just leave it for the moment. I like the color combination brown, tan and light blue or robin egg blue I guess it's called. I do need a little something extra to spice it up like a throw either blue or some other color. Also there are no pics on the wall. I haven't really found anything I like yet. Still looking. So, what do you think?

So after I talked about it I went back and added my throw from the living room. Yep, the living room is brown and red. Now what do you think? I'm still missing something.

No comments: