Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thoughts to remember when faced with trouble

  • The devil cannot devour you at his will
  • Attacks have limits
  • You’re a new creature not governed by your past
  • Power of darkness is broken over my life
  • Every satanic attack is illegal and can be stopped
  • I can control my thought life by controlling my fears
  • Devil only has place if you give it to him
  • Do not allow the devil to get you out of character
  • No weapon formed by satan shall prosper
  • My protection is in my confession
  • Confessions are like alarm systems. You must activate the alarm to make it work.


How to deal with demons/spirits/warfare
Laying on of hands - Luke 4:40-41; 13:11-13
Special miracles of God – Acts 19
Prayer and fasting – Mark 9:29
Do not dilute the spirit of fasting. Fasting is Food! Put our body into subjection. Allow God to sustain you.
By the word of God – Matthew 8:16
Prophetic anointing of music – Isaiah 16:14-23
Praise brings deliverance – Psalm 32:7

No comments: