Monday, April 13, 2009

He has 4 children by 4 different women

He has 4 children by 4 different women. And I'm looking to be number 5! Why???? I have no idea. Blame it on the laws of stupid attraction. Women are destined to be go-getters and for all the wrong reasons when it comes to men.

I'm stupidly attracted to this beautiful dark chocolate man who oozes so much sex appeal to me. All I have to see is the crook of his smile. No joke! I truly understand what Jill Scott meant in your provative man songs now and the sceen on Tyler perry's Why Did I Ge Married when the camera slowly glides over Troy's mouth mmm mmm mmm! That is so how I feel about this man.

When I wake up in the morning sometime all I see is his smile...visions of his smile in my head. Unfortunately he doesn't spend the night every night. Only once or twice a month.

One morning I woke up and I smiled so hard. It was unbelieveable. That's when I realized I had to love this guy. Why else would I wake up feeling all warm and wonderful just from seeing a vision of his smile and nothing else.

I had to text him that morning and tell him "I'm happy with you. Thoughts of you make me smile." Honey (smh) That man is nice.

The crazy part is, he hasn't done anything special for me. Nothing fancy, we havent even gone out on a date. Well not what we call a typical date. No movies, no dinner, no outing, etc. However I have rode with him to pick up and his son, whom he let me meet for the 1st time. I have also met his family whom he invited me to during a cookout celebration 2 hours away. So, I don't think I should really be complaining. I have been introduced to the family and one of the 4 children. That's suppose to carry a lot of weight...right.

Here I am feigning at work all day long just for an eye spy of this man. I like to look at him. His lips make me want to kiss him all the time. His cheekbones make me smile. His skin complexion makes me melt and his build makes me horny (yeah, u knew that was coming lol).

Another dissociative aspect of him is his strong passion for hood ghetto music and movies. lol! Nothing else will do. He loves it to the core of his being. He does not want to know anything else. He is familiar with regular r&b and what not but there's nothing more meaningful to him than stupid gangsta/ghetto rap and lame hood movies. hahahaha

We must take the good with the bad. Besides, who am I to stand in judgement? A 33 year old virgin with no children, no prospects, and no desire for the like until recently. I'm content but desiring of a worthwhile relationship. Relationships in the past have only been testing grounds for what I do and dont' want. this man is everything I do and don't want and I like it :-)

Things can get a little lonely trying to love a thug, ex-thug, semi-thug, cleaned-up corporate thug. The price we pay with our hearts to have what the flesh wants and the heart thinks it desires and the mind doing nothing about it.

No comments: