Thursday, July 2, 2009

Must be that time

I am so freakin sleepy, tired, constipated, bloated, and depressed. It DOES NOT pay to be a woman.  I don't care how wonderful it is to carry life and give birth to another human being.  Everything in-between before and after that is a top load of crap!
 
The day before my time of the month I am so ridiculously happy, joyful, and energetic, and dare I say forgiving of idiocracy.  However, the very next day I am so wiped out and feel like facing the world is the last thing needed contemplating for a 6am shower and metamorphosis. 
 
I'm clinging to the bed, hating my clock, steve harvey is getting on my 1st and last nerve, and it's cold no matter what the weatherperson says.  I don't want coffee cuz it agitates cramps. I don't want breakfast cuz I'm already fat. I just want sleep and the world to go back to sleep and the sun to go down for another 6-12 hours. 
 
And the biggest farce that gets me is that no matter when that time of the month comes your life couldn't get any more hectic.  Everything in the world is important.  All reports are due and no one else has to work as hard as you do.  Seems like I need all my energy around the week my cramps and fatigue set in for the next 3-6 days.  I never need to push myself and meet deadlines the way I do when it's that time of the month. 
 
I have often contemplated how the heck would I make it if I were in corporate America heading up a fortune 500 company.  There is no way I would be able to do what the boys do during that time.  2 out of 4 weeks of the month everyone would catch hail no doubt. 
 
I've tried all the earthly remedies like cutting back on sugar, salt, beef, pork, caffeine, and eating more green veggies, drinking more water, and increasing exercising.  Do you know how limiting, boring, and exhaustingly frustrating that is?
 
So however said it is wonderful being a woman needs to be shot cuz I'd give anything to be a guy for one yr and see how they really enjoy life. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

No comments: