Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

So what is my mood for the end of 2009? Do I feel accomplished as far as my goals? Yes. I have done or at least attempted most of the things I set out to do this year. I know there's a list around here somewhere. I just have to make and effort to locate it :-) It's probably on my pc. That sounds technical and practical of me.


What's new for 2010?

1/2 marathon

loose 20 pounds

tighten up body

smile more (thats always on my list)

prep for phd program 2011

read the word more

completely read bookclub selections

no sex ( think last time was june 09)

no more irrelevant relationships just to be with someone

drink more ...just kiddin

cook a new dish a month

buy a house

create and live on budget

develop yur teen nonprofit

less timewasting net browsing

less non-work related net browsing


this list is around somewhere as well. there are many more ideas to list. but thats about all i can think of at the moment. what are yours? the most significant ones. ones that are so important to you that you have already started working on them as early as october or november maybe.


No comments: