Sunday, December 20, 2009

My first MEME

So I just found out about this Meme thing and I still don't really understand it, but I think it helps boost your blog interest. so here goes. This is from a Meme called Stealing Sundays. and I love it because Its cool and I like stealing great interesting ideas but of course giving credit where credit is due!

Sunday Stealing: Lola's Holiday Meme

1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show?
Frosty the snow man

2. What holiday character do you think you're most like?
Rudolph

3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like?
N/A

4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
Jingle bell rock

5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song?
N/A that i can think of right now

6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?
December 1

7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it?
Love it!

8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present?
Oh I would loooooooooove to but havent found that worthy person yet :-)

9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father?
HUH??? I have no idea

10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations?
Absolutely

11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'?
Love Love Love

12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread?
Oh no how about a little of both. Excitement because it means vacation. Dread because I'm broke and hope ppl arent expecting anything

13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap?
hmmmm cant remember that I ever have. Maybe I should this yr. And ask for a date while i'm at it :)

14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you?
Oh I'd rather they pick my gift themselves. That way It means more and I know they pay attention and really tried.

15. When do you put up your tree?
Thanksgiving night while drinking spiked egg nog lol

16. Real or fake?
100% mother nature!

17. When do you take your tree down?
Jan 2nd...maybe

18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for?
Oh no, cant take the crowds. I just wait it out and pick up what i see when i see it.

19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend?
More like a lunch. Work for state government so dont think we can really do that and tax payers not get upset. Even though we as employees are tax payers as well. No one ever gets that. Go figure!

20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet?
Church then home for breakfast and mimosas with friends acquaintances, family, and strangers. :-)

No comments: