Saturday, April 10, 2010

I TOLD YOU SO

Had a very blessed week. Even met someone new. Those positive words of self-encouragement actually work. I even woke up one morning feeling so loved and embraced by God. I woke up with a smile on my face feeling loved and loving my daddy!. It's like He kissed me with his sunshine and hugged me 1st thing in the A.M. I woke out of my peaceful restful sleep smiling saying My Daddy Loves Me! WOW! It was a miraculous feeling of euphoria. I pray for that type of awakening every morning.

I've been reading my word more and not just on Sunday when the pastor says turn to chapter xyz. I've been working hard to make it to Sunday School, which has been a tremendous blessing. I'm trying my hardest to smile more even when I think no one's looking, especially when I think no one is looking.

Today is going to be another awesome day not just because it's bright and sunny but because I have a full schedule and I intend on enjoying every minute of it.

1 comment: