Friday, July 13, 2012

Feeling some kinda way today


Feeling some kinda way today.  Yesterday was a good day. All Days are great days actually. Some days are just longer than others causing the week to be stretched beyond my desired acceptability.  It’s Friday. I just got paid. And I’m all about the AKM Masquerade party this Saturday!  Got my feathered mask, my boa for fluffed fun, and my man will be on deck to help celebrate.  He’s not much into donations and charity but he’s down for free drinks and a good time.  Can’t wait to see him in his hat and blue shoes lol! The hit of the party I’m sure. 0_o

Earlier this week I started a post but didn’t post simply stating I want the ring and the name change but NOT the legal commitment.  There’s something about that forever and ever binding contract that I’m just not ready for.  It would be nice to find that special someone one day that I just have to have but right now I’m just too scared.  Money, compromise, trust, letting your guard down…all that is frightening. 

No comments: