Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nightmare on No sleep Street


Last night was not a great night. I could not fall asleep. I’m sure part of the reason had to do with the un-watched videos I was trying to glance through before the clock stuck 12 but alas, it chimed and chimed and then died long before I came to my last film. In fact I did not finish the videos because I was too sleepy and I really wanted to get up the next morning and go to the gym. I slept off and on until about 7:30am before I decided to force myself out of bed/off the couch. 
I decided to skip the fat burning pills this morning because 1) I was too sleepy and there’s no way I was exerting too much energy. I hate mornings! I thought I loved them meaning I don’t mind speaking …after coffee J but now I know, I am NOT a morning person!
I also skipped the pills because I did not do a full-fledged workout this morning, I didn't really know the rules on taking a pill before and after a workout. All that really made since to me was to take one 5 hours after the first one. I think even though I didn't work out I was supposed to take one with breakfast. I didn't eat breakfast until 9 a.m. when I got to work. Yes, I was 30 min last like yesterday.  I’m only doing a twine class this evening so today could be considered a rest day, although I may stop by the gym to do a couple of weight machines.  I have to get my money’s worth out of this gym this month. I need to go at least no less than 21 days.  
There’s still time. I just re-read the instructions. I can take the 2nd pill 5 hours before my evening work out and the 1st for breakfast.  So maybe I’ll just do that one for today since I've skipped the gym this morning. That way I can cut down and still get the benefits.

I’m wondering if the pills had any effect on my sleeping last night. I was pretty wired. 

No comments: