Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Little Rant

Feeling a little beside myself today as usual and guess what, that gives me the urge to write. HA!. If only I could have that urge when I'm feeling perfect and everything is right the world. Those times come when I'm running without music and it's just me, my feet, and the Lord. Things seem to always come up so eloquently while I'm running. That's the best part of my running experience and why I like running with a group but running solo. It's not that I start out wanting to run solo, but I'm so slow, I seem to end up by myself most days, if not in the middle, I'm bringing up the rear. Once, I did have a most beautiful race and training session. It happened while running 12 miles!. I wish I knew for sure what I did that week to make that session so wonderful. I was full of energy. I wasn't tired, winded, or lollygagging around. I seem  to do so much better when I train with Fleet Feet, stick to their training calender, and do what I'm supposed to do mentally, physically, and nutritionally. It's only $89 and it's worth every penny. I have the  calenders and I should be able to rework them for any race I"m doing throughout the year, however, for some reason, I'm not as disciplined without Fleet Feet.

Just typing this random rant makes me feel a lot better. I can refocus and get back to work. Thanks for listening. I didn't really mean to talk about running, but as I started typing, that's what came out. Guess that's what's on the forefront or subconscious of my mind rather I want it to be or not.

No comments: