Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Naughty Monkey!

HAHAHA Get your head out the gutter! :-) I'm talking about shoes lol !!


I am so not a fashionista or namebrand worshiper but I way totally love these shoes just because of the name AND they come in fun colors, fabrics, and designs! I get my 1st TWO (2) pair today YEA! I can't wait. I ordered them from Amazon.com because they are like in the 80s and up but the 'zon has them on sale for the low 19.99 :-) now that's my kinda bargin shopping. I've searched Zappos and had decided to purchase from them until i learned better!


NOw one day I will come up off some funds and spend a few pennies on some way freash new off the showing machine Naughty Monkeys, but for now I will enjoy the luxury of 17.99 and 19.99.





pics of me and my new shoes later :-)

No comments: