Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally met Mississippi


Met up with Mississippi this weekend. We had a few quals on the way, but once we finally saw each other everything was forgotten and we had a good time. I kicked his ass in bowling. Of course being a man he tried to make excuses but we all know the truth. I didn't embarrass him too bad. We only played one game. That way his ego would still be in tact for the weekend. Plus he kicked my but in pool. I actually played pretty good the 1st game to my surprise. Sometimes I have a good game sometimes I have to cheat :-)
We also saw Bernie Mac and Sam Jackson's Soulmen. It was so so. Not really as funny as I thought it would be but I laughed just the same. It was good seeing Bernie in his final show. He was great as usual and Sam's as was load and crazy as hell. What else would you expect. I also expected Isaac Hayes to have a singing part in the movie, but he didnt. It was almost as if he was too old or sick to work with or something. He didnt have many lines and it seemed as if the cast had to play to him and give cues or not go to far off cue. I give the movie a B-.
After all of that running around we chilled for a while, watched a little football, and just hung out. He's a good kisser: A, He's a gentleman: A+, He's very huggable: A, He's cute of course: A, He's interested in a real relationship (at least that's what he says and he seems to act that way): B (i'm still skeptical but that's just my faults), He has a nice body: A, He makes me smile: A, and the negatives are posted 2 post down so I wont repost.
I would say I was not disappointed this trip. He's still a little immature and we still have to work on our conversation topics. They are kinda simple right now. Nothing really thought provoking.
We'll see.

No comments: