Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ask Rick these questions

Been away for a while. Haven't had much to say, been a little busy with work, haven't really had the urge to blog, but I'm back :-) Miss me???? I know I know lol!

I was cleaning up my email box trying to figure out what to delete and what to act on. I hate a full inbox. I've been leaving things in the inbox because I need to act on them. Thing is I'm like a month behind and its killin me.

Here is one of the 'act on' items I'm deleting. I started semi-dating this guy and I wanted to do it right by asking him the right questions and really getting to know him. However, I ditched him before I could really start the blog. Truth be told I dont think he was very much interested. Orginally I was going to use a psuedomnam but since we deleted each other's number I'll use his real name. It's pretty common so only he and I will know exactly who he is :-)

His name is Rick and here are the list of questions compiled by one of my friends that should be asked in the beginning of any relationship. As you can see, I only got a few of the questions answered in general conversation. We didn't really get to sit down and talk. We met at the gym once and that's about it. I think he had another life but he said it was just him playing basketball (young). I think he's in his 20's. I met him through blackpeoplemeet.com Not really my cup of tea, but he was kinda cute on screen. Not as cute in person but...oh well. On to better things.

1. Are you married? No divorced? No separated? No
2. Do you have any children? No
3. Have you ever been arrested? if so, why and for how long were you locked up?
4. Where do you work? A Storage Company (Can't remember if he told me the name or not)
5. Do you have a working vehicle? Yes
6. How long ago was your last relationship?
7. Why did it end?
8. Do you ever plan on getting married?
9. When do you plan on settling down?
10. Do you want children?
11. What do you want from me?

No comments: